How to host a dinner party 07/03
A festive delight
I am thrilled to announce an edition of 'How to Host a Dinner Party' workshop at Georgie’s. This will be intimate workshop day where I will share my tips and tricks for how to create the perfect evening. We will be learning how to create three delicious seasonal courses, as well as canapés, table settings, flower arranging and little extras that really make the difference.
You'll be able to enjoy breakfast, lunch and tea and coffee throughout the day and we'll finish the day with some new made friends. Everyone will leave with a wonderful goodie bag and a recipe pack.
- Breakfast spread and coffee on arrival.
- 'How to plan a dinner party' workshop
- 'Crafting canapés' workshop
- Three course cookery demonstration
- Lunch at my kitchen table enjoying the three courses we have prepared.
- Table setting workshop
- Take home goodie bag
Duration: 3,5 hrs